Monday, September 22, 2008

Great Link -- Closed Captioned Videos

Google Introduces Closed Captioned Video Search

Google, the world's most popular search engine, recently introduced an advanced search feature that allows users to find closed captioned video on the Internet. To use the search feature, go to video.google.com/videoadvancedsearch, type in keywords for videos you wish to find and select the box "Subtitles: search only for closed captioned videos." Finally click the "Google Search" button to view the results.

(Courtesy of AGBell's Volta Voices)

3 Comments:

Blogger funniah said...

cool

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. I'll send this on to a few people who will no doubt appreciate it.

I just found your blog today and it's a breath of fresh air! (And for the record, my friends and I are doing what we can here in Ohio to elect Obama)

3:32 PM  
Blogger kate blue said...

got to you from Michael's blog even though I did read your book last year..interesting but the video I played did thave the CCing but my god, it was at lightning speed; who could read the damn thing???

KateB
http://www.kateblue.blogspot.com

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home