Thursday, September 13, 2007

Upcoming Readings and Signings and Sightings!

September 28, 5:30pm: Trojan Vision TV show taping (Los Angeles) Broadcast live

September 29, 11am: KABC Radio (LA) Broadcast Live

October 1st, 6pm: in Los Angeles, at Dutton's Bookstore at 11975 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles.

October 4th: at the New Haven Library in New Haven, CT. Not sure of the time. Not sure where the library is either. But my publicist knows and hopefully she'll tell me soon.

October 8th, 8pm:
at the Half-King Pub on the Lower East Side 505 W23rd St, NYC.

October 11th, 1:30pm: at Penn State University, University Park, PA.

I'll also be taping other local radio and TV shows in LA. I'll let you know where and when those will be broadcast soon as I find out.

And don't forget, if you miss the NPR broadcast, it will be up on the website the following day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home