Friday, September 07, 2007

NPR Schedule Change

Just back home from sweaty DC and the NPR studios, via an eventful train ride in which a woman walking down the coach aisle next to me tripped and smashed her face on my armrest, shattering her nose. Proving, unfortunately for her, that the God of strange and slightly ridiculous injuries plays no favorites. Or maybe, perhaps, this one time His aim was a hair off? I hope that's not it.

The interview with Scott Simon went very well...but it will not be airing tomorrow, September 8th. Instead it will run the following Saturday, September 15th. The show starts at 10am and runs an hour. The day the show runs, NPR will post, on their website, a video about Sam and my cochlear implant surgeries that my cousin Rebecca has been working on non-stop for two years. It's really well done and I'll ask nicely and see if we can get a sneak preview here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave Palmer said...

thanks for the notice. were you told that you would be on the air during that particular hour? here the show is a 4 hour affair. i'm happy to listen at 6 in the morning but i gotta take a shower at some point.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

I'll check it out. Check back on Tuesday, I'll have the info by then.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home