Sunday, October 30, 2005

Link to the Future

Hey all, happy weenie day!

A quick note -- this -- is a link to a great article written about implants by Michael Chorost for Wired magazine. It's hard to sum the article up in a few sentences -- its about implants and music, the human ear and music, the process of pushing implant technology ever further, the exciting future for this technology and its a fascinating, informative read. If you don't know by now, Michael is author of the best book out there about implants -- Rebuilt: How Becoming Part Computer Made Me More Human. You can check out the first chapter on his website -- right here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
I came upon you blog while I did a bit of blog surfing.
I hope you do not mind me if I invite you and other visitors to your blog to visit my site.That is if they are interested in downloading games wich they probably are.
Greetings and good luck with your blog

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home